Saturday 24 March 2012

A little Fun at the Beach - Abby & Paige

Friends of ours were kind enough to let me practice my photography on their little girls, Abby & Paige. They happen to be shy, sweet and super adorable subjects to play with. We took ourselves to Williamstown beach on a bright sunny morning and had a bit of fun! It was my first time photographing kids (minus baby Jay in New Orleans) so I had a quick learning curve trying to engage my little subjects from behind the camera. (Well, more like beside the camera... it's hard to keep them engaged unless you have eye contact, and even then it's not easy!) I've had fun editing and playing with a bit of the colour in photoshop to give some different moods to the images.

























Thanks Abby and Paige for be so gosh darn cute and thank you Aaron and Rochelle for letting me hang out with you guys with my camera for the morning. I had a blast and would LOVE to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of the little girls hands. Great job, Kate!

    ReplyDelete